As we look ahead to another really exciting year for dotdigital, we’d like to take a moment to thank you for your enthusiasm and support, and for making 2013 such an incredible journey.
We are now the UK’s number one, largest email marketing provider – bar none
2013 was the year we grew our staff numbers by 38% to help us deliver an even higher level of service to our clients and partners, and in the last 12 months, dotdigital has delivered outstanding business growth, growing our client base by over 35%.
Key individual hires in 2013 included:
- Simone Barrett – Non-Exec Director
- David Aldrich – HR Director
- Phil Draper – Group Creative Director
- Toby Godfrey – Head of Client Services
- Darryl Clark – Head of Client Integrations
- George Kasparian – Financial Controller
- Alistair Moppett – Service Desk Manager
Expanding across the pond
2013 was the year dotdigital went Stateside, launching our New York office.
Our development team excelled in 2013, delivering month after month of new features, capabilities and enhancements to the Engagement Cloud platform.
Our Microsoft Dynamics users can now send sophisticated email automation programs such as a series of welcome emails or automated sends based around what a recipient does with your email when they receive it. We’ve had this function in dotdigital for a while – but now, the ‘single send’ feature that enables this, can be used within Dynamics CRM workflows and dialogs.
The IT team worked tirelessly throughout the year to improve the security and speed of the dotdigital platform, including the migration of users’ images to the cloud
An award winning year
Our Creative, Campaign Management and Consultancy teams delivered heavy-weight results for clients such as DoveSpa, ODEON, Crystal Palace Football Club and DHL.
And we rounded off the year with a clutch of DMA awards for our clients’ email marketing – a direct result of a number of creative, campaign management and expert services which we introduced last year.
Coming soon in 2014
We have some big plans for 2014 and we’re excited to share them with you…
- Coming this quarter – our brand new drag & drop email marketing automation programme builder
- Coming this month – dotdigital Engagement Cloud for Salesforce joins the Salesforce.com AppExchange
- In the summer of 2014 dotdigital will be 15 years old and to celebrate we will be having a big reception to say thank you to our clients and partners for their continued support
- Coming this summer – acquisition of extensive, high-end new office space in central London to accommodate the expansion of the business
- All year long – continued recruitment of talented, success-driven staff to the dotfamily. Click here to view vacancies
- Even more email marketing strategy, design, and implementation services to be launched