With the ecommerce industry in the Middle East rapidly growing (in 2015, the industry in MENA reached $15billion dollars), it’s not surprising that The Ecommerce Show attracts top retailers and solution providers to learn and network over the two days. In fact, more than 3,000 people are expected to descend on the convention centre in Dubai.
The ecommerce show is designed to address the technology needs of regional retailers and partner them with leading solution providers, so we’re excited to be exhibiting at this year’s event.
With over 10,000 attendees and 300 exhibitors, the show has become a market place for retailers to:
- evaluate new technologies
- compare new products and solutions
- demo the latest technology
- engage with world-class service providers
- establish partnerships across the industry
- purchase solutions
dotmailer will be joining partners Redbox, Rackspace and Magento at the show, providing the ultimate solution for ecommerce, all on one stand.
With on-stand presentations from ourselves and our partners, along with by presentations from guest speakers, Cybersource, Fetchr and Tint, it’s worth stopping by.
Other things to look out for?
- Will ecommerce kill the high street? – Mr Brian McBride, Chairman, ASOS – 9:30, 31st May
- Social commerce – Mr Sandeep Arya, Global Business Development Director, Samsung – 16:10, 31st May
- The connected contextual customer journey – Ms Sucharita Mulpuru, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester – 9:30, 1st May
- Delivering success by working with partners – Roundtable – Mr Mike Bainbridge, Chief Digital Technologist, Rackspace – 12:20, 31st May
Come and find us at stand E-A20, along with our partners Redbox, Rackspace and Magento, to experience the ultimate ecommerce solution. If you’d like to schedule an appointment with any of our experts, get in touch here.
We look forward to seeing you on the 31st May and 1st June.