At this year’s dotdigital Summit, we’ve decided to focus a whole track on helping you dedicate time to your personal development. After all, what good is an awesome marketing strategy, if you don’t have the skills, power, or confidence to achieve it?
Whether you’re taking your first steps, or have been committed to personal development for years, these breakout sessions will leave you excited and ready to achieve your personal goals.
What to expect
Unlike your standard personal development workshops, we won’t be talking at you about ambiguous self-help theories. Instead, we’ll be plunging into topics like mental health, resilience against adversity, and the power of curiosity.
We believe that there is no better way to learn, than by living. During these sessions, we’ll be delivering real experiences that you can’t learn from books or podcasts. Our speakers will be sharing their stories and their secrets to success and fulfilment. You’ll leave the talks fully equipped with new techniques to enrich your skill base, and the freshest insight into how to be the best version of you, you can be.
Who will be there?
We’ve recruited some of the best speakers around to help you continue your self-development journey. Richard
Vanessa Vallely, founder of WeAreTheCity and one of the UK’s most prominent figures in gender equality, will be discussing how to build and protect a profile at work that helps drive your success, as well as how to stop feeling bad for “tooting your own horn”. And, Ian Leslie, journalist and author of Curious: The Desire to Know and Why Your Future Depends On It
It’s time to start investing in yourself as well as your business.
Come along to one, two, or all four sessions and set your intentions for the year ahead. Get in the right frame of mind to make 2019 a triumphant year.
Have you bought your tickets yet? Get them today.
Still not sure?
Come along and:
- Experience live, and immersive self-development sessions and learn like you can’t from books and podcasts
- Hear from top motivational speakers and personal development experts
- Meet people in the same boat as you, and learn together from your shared experiences
- Have fun! – Focus on yourself and have fun during the process towards self-discovery
- Get a personalized education program about specific techniques to advance your confidence and career
- Set your intentions for the year ahead
- Learn how to improve your business by improving yourself first
- Enrich your skills and understand yourself
- Take control for your own personal development
- Start investing in you as well as your business
- Break complacency
- Listen to inspiring stories by people who have been where you are today