The Leaders Sport Business Summit is an elite annual sports industry event, with over 1500 senior-level, invitation-only attendees. And it’s all happening on the 8th-9th of October this year.
dotdigital engagement cloud will be participating in this industry-elite event. We’ll be showcasing some of the email marketing and marketing automation solutions we’ve delivered for hugely successful sports clubs, organizations and businesses including:
- Burnley FC
- Crystal Palace FC
- Derby County FC
- Brighton & Hove Albion FC
- Durham County Cricket Club
- British Judo
- British Cycling
The game plan behind the event
By bringing together the elite of the sports industry influencers, The Sports Business Summit gives delegates access to a unique opportunity to gain insight and inspiration, share ideas and build business relationships.
- Glenn Miller, Head of Sport and Entertainment Media Partnerships EMEA, Facebook
- Thierry Weil, Marketing Director, FIFA
- Russell Wolff, Executive Vice President and General Manager, ESPN International
- Sir Dave Brailsford, General Manager and Team Principle, Team Sky
- Tom Daley, Professional Diver and Olympian, Team GB
The line-up and formation
This year’s Summit is split into 5 key streams, from fan engagement, to branding and technology, through leadership and business challenges.
Highlights of the program we’ve picked out for marketers this year include:
- Knowledge is power: How data, technology and understanding your fan can transform your business
- Getting engaged: Building an audience and creating deeper relationships with fans
- Unleashing the passion: Sports marketing in a changing world
- Heads and shoulders above the rest: Making your brand stand tall in a crowd
dotdigital at the top of its game, in the Centre of Excellence
The organisers have created a ‘Centre of Excellence’ for this year’s Summit, bringing together leading sports industry suppliers who offer some of the most innovative and ground-breaking services to the industry’s elite.
Alongside dotdigital, suppliers include T-Mobile, Adidas, Barclays, Coca-Cola, Ford, FIFA, Google, MasterCard, Samsung, Sky and YouTube.
dotdigital Engagement Cloud will be on stand number 2, showcasing the unique technology that’s helping leading sports businesses to excel at email marketing and marketing automation.
We’re also running a virtual ‘longest golf drive competition’ to see just how the industry movers and shakers stack up when it comes to hitting a ball!
Event: The Sport Business Summit 2014
Organiser: Leaders in Sport
Date: 8-9th October 2014
Location: Stamford Bridge, London