I’m pleased to announce that dotdigital has officially been chosen, as part of a select few industry-leading apps, to be included in Shopify’s new Shopify Plus Certified App Program. The highly vetted collection of partners and apps solves complex problems for the 7,000+ Shopify Plus merchants. Because, as you scale your business, you’ll want to work with marketing technology that drives the highest ROI while not compromising on security, performance, and support.
The dotdigital Engagement Cloud platform is the preferred omnichannel solution for some of the biggest ecommerce brands in the world. And with email at our core, we empower merchants to navigate their business growth, helping them drive revenue through new and repeat orders, plus retain their customers at scale. Our offering has always stood out because of our advanced commerce capabilities coupled with our expert people power.
Being recognized in the Shopify Plus Certified App Program is a momentous leap forward in our relationship with Shopify Plus – an enterprise ecommerce platform that’s cost-effective, secure, flexible and easy to use, and with a valued community of merchants. Its certified apps are hand-selected for their quality and ability to meet complex merchant needs. dotdigital Engagement Cloud, along with all the other certified apps, were formally reviewed by the Shopify App Review Team to ensure it met advanced requirements in performance, security, privacy, and technical support.
Shopify Plus in dotdigital Engagement Cloud
dotdigital Engagement Cloud is sophisticated and trusted, catering to the needs of ambitious ecommerce marketers. We have the most complete omnichannel marketing automation integration, designed with merchants in mind.
Working together means we can empower brands to automate their customer engagement at scale.
Your marketing team can manage the entire customer lifecycle from one platform, from acquisition to retention and re-activation. The integration helps you put your store data to work. What’s more, our scalable automation infrastructure makes orchestrating complex marketing programs easy, ideal for growing customer revenues and value. And because speed and ease of use are our strong points, not to mention dedicated professional service and deliverability experts, Shopify Plus merchants are always in the best digital and physical hands.
dotdigital Engagement Cloud for Shopify Plus helps you deliver meaningful marketing messages to more shoppers, inspiring customer loyalty that will last. Here are just some of our integration capabilities:
- Integrates with Shopify, Shopify Plus, and Shopify Flow
- Listed on Shopify’s App store and Shopify Plus’ certified plus partner collection
- Easy to install, and fast to get up and running using our installation and training videos
- Ecommerce essentials: sync customer, order, cart, product catalog data, and more
- Acquire more customers with complementary tools such as pages and forms
- Automate omnichannel lifecycle campaigns based on customer behavior: Win back lapsed shoppers with smart abandoned cart and browse campaigns, or keep customers engaged with alerts across email, SMS, social, and more
- Turn store-based events into quick-win marketing campaigns
- Improve CLV and ROI with AI-driven product recommendations
- Identify valuable customer segments with RFM persona modelling in our dedicated Commerce Intelligence dashboards
- Action next-best steps: persona movement reporting shows you exactly which customers are lapsing and which are graduating to new levels of loyalty
- Stay close to your customers with channels like SMS and live chat, all available in dotdigital Engagement Cloud
- 24/7 support from our global, world-class team
“The Shopify Plus Certified App program is designed to meet the advanced requirements of the world’s fastest growing brands,” said Loren Padelford, GM at Shopify Plus. “We’re happy to welcome dotdigital to the program, bringing their insight and experience in omnichannel marketing to the Plus merchant community.”
We’re truly proud to have been recognized as a best-of-breed partner by Shopify Plus. Being certified brings with it new advantages for our existing customers, equipping them with what they need to drive more value from their commerce. We now have access to a dedicated developer success team, meaning we’re able to find solutions to our customers’ complex problems quicker. Moreover, we get a full understanding of upcoming product updates, so we can work these into the integration at lightning speed.
Ultimately, merchants can be assured that not only are they choosing the right marketing tools for their Shopify store, but that their brand growth is futureproofed with dotdigital.
Steve Shaw, dotdigital CTO