You spend a lot of time in your work day just keeping up with what’s going across your web apps. Whether it’s synthesizing new survey responses from customers or chatting with teammates about new email campaigns getting sent out, it can be a lot to keep track of.
dotmailer’s newest integration partner, Zapier, takes care of the busy work for you. Because Zapier connects dotmailer to 750+ web tools, you don’t have to worry about switching between apps all day long.
Instead, Zapier automates your workflows and seamlessly connects all of your marketing and business processes. Set up Zaps that automatically send email campaigns to new leads from social media, new event attendees, or customers who just made a purchase.
Basically, forget about exporting and importing your contact lists and manually sending out emails. Now you can focus on bigger-picture and more creative tasks that are essential to your business.
Give me some examples of what I can automate
- Create or update dotmailer contacts from Facebook Lead Ads
- Create a new dotmailer data field for new Eventbrite events
- Add new Zoho CRM contacts from new dotmailer survey responses
- Share dotmailer survey responses in Slack
How do I get started?
You can get Zapier set up with dotmailer in three easy steps:
- Sign up for a Zapier account
- Learn about ways to use Zapier and dotmailer together
- Check out our Zapier help documentation for details on connecting your account and setting up your first Zap
Why not try these pre-made dotmailer Zaps: