dotmailer made our first Imagine appearance last year as a platinum sponsor and we caused quite a stir with massive compliments from a number of most respected Magento SIs from across the globe. This year we are returning with a dotmailer team including Simone Barratt – CEO, Tink Taylor – Co-Founder, Dave Littlechild – EVP North America, Jonny Dixon – Channel Manager North America & ROW (Rest Of World), Tom Clementson, Channel Manager UK & Europe and Gavin Laugenie, Senior Account Director.
Last year we showcased our truly integrated dotmailer for Magento solution which absolutely wowed the Magento development team. But if people thought last year was good, than wait for this year! We have some very exciting new tech including additions to our automation Program Builder that lets you do multichannel marketing and lead scoring. We’ve also enhanced our customer insight suite and reporting suite.
Magento Imagine promises to be promises to be a key networking opportunity so here’s my “both sides of the pond” top ten list of people not to miss:
1. Karen Baker – WebShopApps – a Magento conference wouldn’t be the same without Karen. Expect some great talking points as always.
2. Jonty Sutton – RedBox Digital – Top insight into UK, UAE, AU markets.
3. Sean Polovin – NetStarter – No.1 Australian Magento SI and Sean continues to build success!
4. Dan Garner – OnTap – The longest standing UK gold SI. Magento recently acquired OnTap’s visual merchandising technology for EE v1.14.
5. Kurt Theobald – Classy Llama/Nucleus Commerce. Kurt is well known on the Magento circuit and now launching Nucleus commerce, a project with vision, community backing and a clear goal.
6. Chris Guerra – Blue Acorn – The thinking behind some of the most innovative Magento/ebay projects currently out there.
7. Roger Wilcox – Screen Pages – Always insightful. Make sure you watch out for Roger’s breakout session.
8. Roland Breadner – Rackspace – Hosting is not always the sexiest topic and Roland doesn’t make it sexier but he does offer some great insight into the market, hosting capabilities and has a lot of experience within the Magento space.
9. Steve Deckert – One of the most loyal men in the world. Runs Sweet Tooth who provides one of the best loyalty platforms for Magento.
10. Jary Carter – OroCRM – Previously Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Channel for Magento, Jary is leading the way with open source CRM for commerce.
We are looking forward to meeting up with all our peers in the Magento community at Imagine Commerce 2015. Please stop by booth 205 and say hi!
P.S. We are giving away Tiles at Imagine Commerce 2015! Enter here to win!