The DMA opened voting today for the 2010 DMA council elections, including the Email Marketing Council.
If your organisation is a DMA member then this is your chance to have a voice within the direct marketing industry. Each member organisation can nominate 5 voters who can vote for as many candidates as they choose.
dotMailer’s MD, Tink Taylor, and dotAgency’s Digital Director, Skip Fidura, are both standing for re-election.
To find out more and cast your vote go to www.dma.org.uk and follow these steps:
1. Login or register (then once your password is confirmed by email you can login)
2. Click on ‘View Personal Profile’ in the top right hand corner of the homepage
3. Check ‘Email Marketing’ in the Member Updates section
4. Go back to Home and click on the blue Elections banner in the left hand column
5. Click ‘Council Elections’ at the foot of the left hand column
6. Click ‘Email Marketing Council Voting’ at the foot of the left hand column
Then vote away!