At dotmailer we’re very proud of our customer centric development ethos; it ensures we develop our product and service offering based around the requirements and requests of our clients. Our move to a quarterly release cycle this year means on top of this, we can now theme our releases around key industry trends and this quarter, it’s all about multichannel marketing.
Over the last couple of weeks I’ve been giving readers of this blog a sneak peek into some planned feature releases, in keeping with our theme of the quarter, for users of our tool integrated with CRM. If you missed them check out, Enabling CRM users to initiate multichannel automated marketing programs and Driving CRM activity from dotmailer’s multichannel program builder. This blog is a summary of the key feature enhancements for our dotmailer for Salesforce & Dynamics CRM products as part of our first quarterly release.
What are the new features?
Hold onto your hats as the list is rather extensive. For ease of reference, we have broken the features into those which are applicable to our integrations with both Salesfore and Dynamics CRM and those which are connector specific.
Applicable to both Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Program builder enhancements:
- Create leads/contacts/activities in CRM from within an automated dotmailer program
- Add a lead/contact to a dotmailer program on an on demand basis directly from the record in CRM
Survey & Forms enhancements:
- Survey reports and responses integrated with Salesforce/Dynamics CRM both for general reporting but also at a lead/contact level
Insight: Web & Social:
- WebInsight data integrated with Salesforce/Dynamics CRM making web behavioral data available at lead & contact level in CRM
- SocialInsight summary of social profile for a lead/contact accessible directly from the CRM record
CRM-First preference management solution:
- Create recipient facing email preference centres within Salesforce/Dynamics CRM
- Filter lists within CRM or dotmailer based on preferences
- Allow for updating of contact/lead held data within CRM
- Use preferences to inform dotmailer automated programs/email content
Applicable to dotmailer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
Single sign-on with dotmailer:
- OAuth technology allowing CRM users to access the dotmailer automation suite from within Dynamics CRM
- Associate a CRM user with a single or multiple dotmailer accounts
- Drag and drop; campaign editing, survey & form creation, segmentation & marketing automation without leaving CRM
- Drive user adoption by offering new technology in a familiar interface
Applicable to dotmailer for Salesforce:
- View a lead/contacts full email, web and form submission history on an interactive timeline within Salesforce
- Give CRM users access to an ‘at a glance’ single view of the customer
- Understand which types of marketing program a customer prospect is most receptive to
- Use a lead/contacts digital body language to inform meetings and telephone calls
Great, what do I need to do if I want to find out more?
Some of these features are available now, or will become available in the coming weeks. For more information on any of the functionality mentioned above please contact us.
Also, make sure you stay tuned to this blog as we will, over the coming weeks and months, be taking a deeper dive and providing detailed uses case for a lot of the new features.