The Total Retail & Payments Expo has fast become Australia’s BIG show for leaders in retail, ecommerce, payments and customer engagement. Attendees and exhibitors have the ability to gain inspiration and take opportunities to network in an atmosphere that encompasses the core factors to successful online retail.
This year’s conference will be taking place on the 11& 12 May at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre. And dotmailer is excited to be a Silver Sponsor and holding a talk on customer experience.
Why should I attend?
From retail tech to shopper marketing, you can enjoy inspiration from thought leaders and exhibitors on the following:
- Omnichannel/Every-channel/ total retail
- Retail tech
- Home delivery
- Logistics and fulfilment
- Shopper marketing
- Customer Experience
- Digital marketing
- SMAC (Social, mobile, analytics cloud)
- Digital Security
What should I look out for?
- Roundtable sessions – 11th May, 2:30pm – 4:00pm
Run in three rotations of 30 minutes each, there are approximately 30 roundtables to choose from. You’ll have the chance to choose the tables you want to attend ahead of the event. The emphasis is on discussion, debate, participation and engagement among everyone sharing the table.
- Roundtable 12 – Leveraging Magento 2.0 & Akeneo PIM to create an omnichannel shopping experience. – James Horne, Managing Director, Balance Internet.
- Roundtable 14 – Bridging the marketing/IT divide – Joanne Schofield, Head of Marketing ANZ, Rackspace.
- Retail Customer Excellence Awards – 11th May, 7:00PM – A collaboration between Association and Communications Events, organisers of the Total Retail & Payments and Inside Retail. The awards recognizes customer-centric organizations that have customer experience engrained into everyday company decisions and operations.
- Customer Experience with Email at its Core – 11th May, 12:00 – 12:20PM – In the Ecommerce Theatre, Rohan Lock, Regional Director APAC for dotmailer, will be presenting on Customer Experience with email at its core. Take away key insights and inspiration for developing your very own Customer Experience masterplan. Rohan will use his years of experience to inspire your strategy.
Dotmailer will be at stand #83 – pop by to say hi. Our team of experts will be available throughout the Total Retail & Payments Expo to discuss your marketing needs and provide live demos. You can also schedule a meeting with one of our experts during the event.
We look forward to seeing you on the 11th and 12th May!