Cabbages and Roses are a premium quality homeware and women’s clothing retailer based in Chelsea. They identified the need for increased functionality for their online store, and were looking for a new design agency, with fresh ideas.
Their previous website platform had limited ecommerce capabilities which restricted what they could be achieved online. Problems included:
- Limited product order functionality
- No customer account ability
- Online ordering was long winded resulting in a low conversion rate
We quickly identified that all and more of their desired functionality could be achieved by migrating to the ecommerce platform Magento. So, after a short build period of less than a month, we launched a gorgeous new website with improved functionality including:
- Significantly improved usability and design
- Comprehensive customer account facility for quick product reordering
- Product search facility
- Product review functionality
- Customer ‘wish list’ system
So, take a look at the site at www.cabbagesandroses.com. Watch out for phase 2. Let us know your thoughts below. And if you’re looking to solve any of the issues above on your site – now you know who to contact!